Sunday, October 21, 2012

Opening Night!

Friday the 19th was our Opening Night and Artists reception.  Amazing good fun.  I really loved having people in my space... it is a very creative space with good energy.... it confirms for me that having workshops is definitely something I want to make happen. 

Right now I'm playing around with the idea for 3 or 4 different classes and want to have things figured out for some winter sessions.

What kinds of classes would you like to take?  What is something you'd like to discover?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy -- We met you at the open house, and I'm so excited you're going to offer classes! I'm pretty sure I would like anything you offer -- and if it's on the weekend, all the better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph!
    Thanks for the comment. It was a pleasure meeting you at the open house. Look for the first workshops in January...

    ...scatter joy...
    lindy

    ReplyDelete