Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mission

Wow... I wasn't sure what to expect... how does this all work.... should I only have 'art' or can I include things that might be better classified as 'craft'...will I have enough... is this good enough....??

All these thoughts kept running through my mind as I busily prepared for the opening since moving into my new space less than 3 weeks ago.  Because even when you know and feel confident you can still have doubts.  Let me restate that... let me own that... I can still have doubts. Am I doing it right???

That's part of the beauty of what I'm creating.  I am trying to de-mystify ART a bit. I believe we are all artists.  I believe that art heals.  I believe that ART allows us to listen to our soul.  And I am on a mission to make it easy... accessible... and FUN! And make it OKAY to just do it!!!


What motivates you to try something new?  What gets in your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment