Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Studio... New Start

Hi and thanks for visiting!  I just moved into my new studio and getting settled in.  I will be taking part in my very first group art show and artists' open studio reception on Friday.  

Join me on my journey and let's discover our inner creative together.  I'm an accidental artist working mainly in mixed media and move beyond the boundaries of traditional fine art and live more comfortably in the arts and crafts realm.




My intention is to provide a safe place to play and explore, both online and in my studio.  I'm planning out the upcoming year and have some fun ideas and would love to hear what you'd like to read about as well.

In what ways do you consider yourself an artist? How do you share your art?

No comments:

Post a Comment